Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Tues/Thurs Preschool class takes a year off

Its bitter sweet to announce that there will not be a preschool class for the 2018-2019 year.   I will instead be looking into less formal playgroup/co-op style opportunities for myself and my 4 year old son. Please contact me if you're interested in getting more information about joining a playgroup or participating in a co-op preschool. Email - brittney.archibald (at) gmail.com, or text(662) six-one-seven 5594.

I plan to start back up with a formal preschool class, possibly expanding to 3 days a week, in the following years.

I still am finishing off this preschool year to May and currently still have 1 open spot! If your child is 3.5-5 years old consider joining us! Follow us on instagram @hillbrookpreschool to see all the fun. 




No comments:

Post a Comment